Scroll to top
- Do you know anything about the history of computers?
- Do you own a computer? What do you use it for?
- Think about smart-phones. Do you consider them computers? Why or why not?
- Computers are starting to be built into new houses and apartments. Would you like a computer to control your house for you?
- Do you think the invention and rise of computers has been a good thing or a bad thing? Why?
- Talk about the first computer you ever used.
- What will be the future of computers?
- Do you think people rely too much on computers?
- Do you think computers will ever be able to think for themselves or have “real” intelligence?
- What do you think will happen if computers become self-aware?
- Talk about the differences between how you use a computer and how children use a computer.