Scroll to top
- How do members of a family support each other?
- Who do you think has the most power in the family? Why?
- Are good family members or good friends more important? Why?
- How close are you to your extended family? (Cousins, aunts, uncles, etc.)
- What do you think of people who marry and decide not to have children?
- How do you think western culture families and eastern culture families differ?
- What do you think is the most important thing to make a happy family?
- Is it better for mothers to stay at home with their kids or go to work to earn more money for the family?
- Many families send their children to private institutes or daycares for most of the day. Is this good or bad?
- How do you define the word “home”? Is it where you live, where your family lives, or where you grew up?
- When married people talk about having children they talk about “starting a family”. Can two married people be a family if they don’t have kids?
- How do you think family life is changing in your country? (Example: wife working, husband cleaning, etc.) Is this change good or bad?
- What do you think of gay marriage?
- Is spanking or hitting a good way to discipline children? Why or why not?