1. If you could wake up tomorrow anywhere in the world where would you be and why?
2. If you could be a famous singer or actor for one day, who would you be and why would you choose to be that person?
3. Describe your favorite childhood Christmas memory. What made it your favorite memory?
4. If you owned a factory what would you manufacture and why would you choose that product?
5. If you had to give away $1 million to a charity what charity would you choose and why?
6. If you were a character in a cartoon, what character would you be and why?
7. If you could invent a new animal, describe what it would look like, what it would eat, where it would live and what it would sound like.
8. If you could go back in time what year would you choose and why?
9. If you could pick a new first and last name, which ones would you choose and why?
10. If you could have dinner with someone who has passed away who would you choose?
11. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be and why would you choose that food?
12. Imagine you could invent a new holiday. What would you call it and what would it celebrate?
13. Imagine you had to spend a night in the woods alone and you could only bring one thing. What would that thing be and why would you choose it?
14. If you could suddenly have any new skill (such as artist, singer etc.) what would it be and why?
15. If you could wake up knowing a new language what would it be and why would you choose that language?
16. Imagine you could have a lifetime supply of one thing. What would it be and why would you choose that one thing?
17. If you won a free trip to anywhere in the world, where would you choose to go and why?
18. If you could be any kind of bird, what kind would you be and why?
19. If cars didn’t exist, what would you use for transportation and why?
20. If you could spend Valentine’s Day with anyone in the world, alive or dead, who would it be?
21. If you could send one person to jail who would it be and why would you like to see that person in jail?
22. If you could own any vehicle in the world, which would you choose and why?
23. If you could play on a pro-sports team, which team would you choose and which position would you choose?
24. If you could be the guest star on a TV sitcom, which show would you choose and describe your character.
25. If you opened your own restaurant, what kind of food would you serve? Why would you choose that type of food?
26. If you could go back in time and undo something that you did, what would it be and why would you change it?
27. If you could break one law and not be arrested what law would it be and why would you do it?
28. If you could have anyone as a brother or sister who would it be and why would you choose that person?
29. If you had to choose a new color for school busses, describe your new design/color and tell why you would choose this?
30. Imagine you could only have one of your five senses. Which one would you choose and why?
31. Imagine you were the inventor of something that already exists, what would it be and why?
32. If you could be any author living or dead, who would you be and why?
33. If you could make one wish that would come true, what would it be and why would you make that wish?
34. If you could change one incident in history, what would the incident be and why would you change it?
35. Imagine there could only be one season, which season would you choose and why?
36. If you had to be a sea creature, mythical or real, which creature would you choose?
37. If you were on death row and in addition to one meal you could make one wish (but not to live) what would your wish be?
38. Would you travel into space if NASA asked you to? Why or why not?
39. Imagine you could give your country a new name. What would you rename it and why?
40. If you could look like anyone in the world who would it be and why would you want to look like them?
41. If you had to spend one year on a deserted island with one celebrity who would it be and why?
42. Imagine you won $100 million dollars and had to spend it all in one day, what would you buy?
43. If they named a burger after you what would it be called and what would be on it?
44. Imagine you could have only one appliance in your kitchen. What would it be and why would you choose that appliance?
45. Imagine you could only have one vehicle for the rest of your life. It will never break down no matter what you choose. What vehicle would you choose and why?
46. If you walked into the bank, and nobody was there and the money was out in plain sight, what would you do and why?
47. If you could only give one person a Christmas gift next year, who would you choose, why would you choose that person and what would the gift be?
48. Imagine being caught in a torrential rain storm and you could have only an umbrella or a rain coat. Which would you choose and why?
49. Imagine you’re a pirate with a hook for a hand. Which hand would you prefer the hook was on and why?
50. Imagine you had a magic wand that could turn gold into something else. What would you turn gold into and why?
51. If you were a small fish, would you rather live in a pond, river or the ocean and why?
52. If you were a bumper sticker, what would you say and why?
53. Would you rather be a baseball bat or baseball? Why did you make that choice?
54. If money was no object would you rather drive a gas guzzling luxury car or an economical fuel-efficient car? Why?
55. If you had to go to war would you rather be a fighter pilot or captain of a submarine?
56. If you could be the gold medalist of any Olympic sport, which sport would you choose and why?
57. Imagine you woke up tomorrow and you were bald. Would you wear a hat, wig, or nothing at all and why?
58. If you could give rain a flavor what would it be and why?
59. Imagine you were starving and could eat something that smelled bad or tasted bad. Which would you choose and why?
60. Would you rather make a lot of money at a job you hate or a little money at a job you love? Why?
61. Would you rather be the coach or a player on a championship team and why?
62. If you could eat only one cup of food for the next three days, what food would you choose and why?
63. Would you rather be a garbage man or change diapers for 8 hours every day and why?
64. Imagine you are a police officer and you see two cars speeding. Would you pull over the new expensive car or the dirty old car? Why?
65. Would you steal money from wealthy people if it was legal and you wouldn’t be caught? Why would you make that decision?
66. Would you rather live on the top floor or the bottom floor of a 100 storey building?
67. If you had to choose between having a headache or stomach ache for a day, which would you choose and why?
68. Would you rather be 60 years old and rich, or 25 years old and poor? Why?
69. Would you be happier dating a famous person or not- famous person and why do you feel that way?
70. If you were an ingredient on pizza, what ingredient would you be and why?
71. If you could go back in time and talk to your mother when she was 10, what would you tell her?
72. Would you rather be stranded in the middle of a desert or in the middle of an ocean in a boat? Why?
73. Would you rather be stranded on a deserted road with a flat tire and no spare or stranded with no gas? Why?
74. If you had to travel across the country would you rather fly or drive and why?
75. What is the first thing you would buy if you won $1 million dollars?
76. Would you rather be the front or rear bumper on a car and why?
77. If you had to give up either movies or music for the rest of your life which one would you choose to keep and why?
78. Would you rather climb a 100ft ladder or jump off a cliff 100ft into the water and why?
79. What do you think your best friend would say is your very best quality?
80. If they made your life into a sitcom what would it be called and why?
81. What is your favorite food and would you still eat it if it was illegal? Why or why not?
82. Would you rather have an endless supply of clean water or gas and why?
83. If you could be rich and live for 5 years or poor and live for 50 years, what would you choose and why?
84. Would you rather be born rich or beautiful and why?
85. If you could choose to live out in the country miles away from other people or in the busy city, which would you choose and why?
86. Imagine you could invent and be a new superhero. Describe your powers and your costume.
87. Choose the top three movies you have ever seen and why you chose those movies.
88. Would you rather spend a night in a maximum security prison or in an insane asylum? Why?
89. Describe the smartest person you know and what makes them so smart.
90. Describe the funniest or most hilarious thing you have ever seen.
91. Describe the meanest thing you have ever seen someone do to another person.
92. Describe the worst food you have ever eaten and what made it so terrible.
93. Remember the last time you were sad. What happened to make you so sad?
94. If you could surprise someone, who would it be and what would the surprise be?
95. Describe the worst nightmare you can remember.
96. Describe the dumbest thing you or someone else has done.
97. If you could close your eyes and wake up anywhere doing anything, where would you be and what would you be doing?
98. If there was one thing about yourself that you could change, what would it be and why would you want to change it?
99. If you could have either a cell phone or a computer for the next month, what would it be and why?
100. Of anyone you personally know, who do you admire the most and why?
101. Of anyone in the world, living or dead, who do you admire the most and why?
102. If you had to go back to school and redo any grade, which grade would you choose and why?
103. If you had to be a doctor, what area of medicine would you specialize in and why?
104. If your family was starving and a man walking in front of you dropped a $20 bill, would you tell him or take the money and buy groceries? Why?
105. Describe your favorite room in your house and discuss what makes it your favorite room.
106. If you only had enough space in your backyard for a pool or a green lawn, which would you choose and why?
107. What is the worst vacation you have ever been on and describe the moment it all started to go bad.
108. If you could suddenly appear in any scene in a movie what movie would it be and describe the scene once you arrive.
109. You’re a doctor with one shot of medicine left and two patients (A child and a 25 year old) who need it to live. Who would you give it to and why?
110. If you could cure one disease, what would it be and why would you choose that disease to cure?
111. Choose a song that you feel was written just for you. What is it about the song that you identify with so well?
112. If you could erase one memory, what would that memory be and why do you want to erase it?
113. You have a big project due but your dog really did eat your work overnight. You know your teacher isn’t going to believe you, so make up an entirely new story to tell your teacher.
114. Imagine you were on a boat that was sinking. If you had two life jackets and three passengers (you, your doctor and your dentist), who would you give the life jacket to and why?
115. What quality do you admire the most in someone and explain why that quality is so important to you.
116. Think of a recent movie that you have seen that disappointed you at the end. Rewrite the ending the way you would have preferred to have seen it.
117. What is the worst white lie you have ever told and why do you feel it was so bad?
118. Describe something that you have done that made you feel guilty afterwards. What was it and how did you deal with the guilty feelings?
119. What is your favorite smelling food? Describe how it makes you feel or what memory it brings to mind.
120. If you could change one law what would it be and why would you change that law?
121. If you could sit down with the leader of your country and tell them one thing, what would it be and why is it important to you?
122. If you could get revenge on someone for something they did to you, describe what you would do and why you would do it.
123. Imagine you were on a sinking boat and could make one phone call to one person. Who would you call and what would you say?
124. If you had to relive one day out of the year over and over for the rest of your life, what day would you choose and why?
125. Remember the best gift you have ever been given. What was it and how did you feel when you opened it?
126. Describe the best day of your life.
127. Describe the worst day of your life.
128. Imagine if the world suddenly became black and white. Describe how you would feel and how your life would change.
129. If you could invent a new computer program that could do anything, what would it do and why would you want a program to be able to do that?
130. If Jesus walked up to you on the street and you knew without a doubt that it was Him, how would you feel and what would you say to him?
131. If you learned you had only 12 hours left to live, what would you do with your last 12 hours?
132. If you could control the entire world for one day, what would you do and why?
133. If you learned that you were switched at birth in the hospital, would you want to meet your real parents and why/ why not?
134. If you had to choose your parents and they could not be the ones you have now, who would you choose and why?
135. If you had to choose the words that would be written on your tombstone (not the dates!) what would it say and why?
136. What is the one thing (not person) in your life that you cannot live without and why?
137. Remember the last movie that you watched that made you want to cry. Describe the scene and why it made you so sad?
138. If you could have one person in the world sign an autograph for you, who would it be, why would you choose that person and what would you like the autograph to say?
139. Imagine you were walking down a path at night alone and a bear came out at you. Describe how you would feel and what you would do.
140. Imagine you wrote a book about your life. What would you call it and why?
141. If you could meet your husband or wife at any age, what age would it be and why would you want to meet them then?
142. If you woke up tomorrow and there was nobody else left on earth, how would you feel and what would you do?
143. Imagine that you received a gift in the mail from your grandfather when he was a child. What do you think he would have sent you and why?
144. Imagine you are having dinner with the US president and you find a fly in your soup. How would you handle the situation?
145. If you could earn $1 million dollars for eating a bowl of worms. Would you eat it? Why or why not?
146. If you discovered you were an alien, what would you do?
147. If 10 people including yourself were being punished for something that only one person did, would you tell the truth about who did it? Why or why not?
148. If your pet could suddenly talk to only you, what would he or she likely tell you?
149. If you woke up and found a vampire lurking over you, how would you convince him not to bite your neck?
150. What is the grossest thing in the world to you and why do you feel that way?
151. Imagine you are in a job interview to be the lead actor/ actress in a movie. Explain why you would be perfect for the job.
152. Describe your dream job and explain why you are not actually doing it.
153. If you were to spend the rest of your life as a volunteer, what would you choose to do and why?
154. Describe your best and worst birthday and why you feel that way about them.
155. Imagine you are an astronaut and have just landed on Mars. You are the first person to meet a Martian. What would you say?
156. If you could change one thing about your home what would it be? Why would you change it?
157. Imagine that on Halloween that you could really become the costume you wore. What would you choose to be and why?
158. If your best friend knew you liked someone but asked that person out on a date anyway, what would you say to your best friend?
159. If you were an alien and landed on planet earth, what is the first fast food item you would eat and why would you choose that particular food?
160. If you met an alien while walking in the woods, would you tell anyone about it? Why or why not?
161. If you could write a letter to someone in Africa who is exactly your age, what would you ask them and why?
162. Describe the most beautiful scenery/landscape that you remember having seen.
163. If you reached into the pants pocket of a pair of jeans that you haven’t worn in a year and found a $100 dollar bill, what you spend it on?
164. If your neighbor asked you to clean out their attic and told you could have whatever you want, and you found a priceless painting, what would you do and why?
165. Imagine you woke up one morning and there was no more electricity. Describe how it would change your life.
166. Describe what would happen if Dracula met Snow White and he fell in love with her. How would he convince her that he was the perfect man for her?
167. If you could go back in time and take a ride on the first airplane that ever flew, would you do it and why/why not?
168. What would you say in a letter to someone that you were trying to convince to quit smoking?
169. If you had invented the telephone, who would you have called first and what is the first thing you would have said?
170. If you could thank anyone throughout history with a big hug for something they had done that impacted history, who would it be and why?
171. If you could change the day we celebrate Christmas, what day would you change it to and why?
172. Think of an event in history that could have been different if there was email and texting back then. Describe how it would have been different or how the outcome would have changed.
173. If you looked out your window and saw a tornado approaching, describe how you would feel and what you would do.
174. If you were (or are) a mom or dad, would you rather work from home or work outside the home and why?
175. If you were to be given an award for something you have done, what would it be called and why would it be given to you?
176. If you had to clean out your closet, what would be the best possible surprise you could find?
177. If you had to work as a circus performer for a summer, what act would you like to be a part of and why?
178. If you were forced to be in a carnival sideshow, what would you want to be? Describe your physical appearance and explain why you would want to look like that.
179. If you could play a joke on anyone in the world, who would you choose, what would you do and why?
180. If you were told that you would be paid $1 million dollars for gaining 100 pounds, would you do it? Why or why not?
181. Invent a new word that you think should be a real word and describe what it means. Why do you think it should be a real word?
182. Imagine computers were never invented. Describe how your life would be different today.
183. Make up a big fish story. If there was one person you could tell the story to and they would believe it, who would it be and why?
184. If a Sasquatch invited you to go fishing for the afternoon, would you go? Why or why not?
185. If you had to replace the dog and cat as the most common household pets with one other animal, what would it be and why?
186. If you had to choose the items to put into a space capsule that would be found by aliens, what would you choose and why?
187. If money could no longer be coins and paper, what would you replace it with and why would you choose this material?
188. If you could name a day after your favorite food, what would you call it? What is it about this food that makes it so important to you?
189. Who is/was your favorite teacher in school? What did that teacher do to make you feel this way about them?
190. If someone was going to make a customized quilt for you, what types of images would you want included in the design and why?
191. If you could switch bodies with someone else for an entire day, what person would you choose and why?
192. Describe your favorite toy of all time. What made that toy so special to you?
193. If there was one thing you could be really good at that you are not good at now, what would it be and why?
194. Imagine your new best friend was an alien, and you had to convince him that lying was wrong in our society. How would you explain this to him?
195. What age do you think it should be legal to get a driver’s licence and why do you think that should be the age?
196. If you could have the patent on one product for one year and earn the income derived from it, which would you choose and why?
197. If you were chosen to be a guardian angel to anyone in the world, who would you choose to watch over, and why?
198. If you had to invent a new Boy Scout patch, what would it be and why do you feel this skill is important?
199. If your book was being published and you had to choose the format of an ebook or print book, which would you choose and why?
200. What do you think is the worst thing that television has done to society? Why do you feel that way?
201. If one of your good friends was down in the dumps and feeling bad about themselves, what would you tell them to cheer them up and feel better?
202. What do you consider to be the most important discovery ever made and why do you think it was so important?
203. Flowers are often used as important symbols for countries, cities, provinces and states. Pick a flower that would make the perfect symbol for you and explain why.
204. If you could take a picture from space of anything on earth, what would you want to see and why?
205. If you had to be an exhibit in a museum, which exhibit would you be and why?
206. Invent a new chocolate bar, give it a name and list the ingredients. Why would you choose that name and the ingredients and do you think people would buy it?
207. If you were present at the very first Thanksgiving, would you want to have been a native or a pilgrim and why?
208. If you had to design a flag for your family, what would it look like? Describe the colors, design and explain why you would choose these.
209. If you could choose a New Year’s resolution that you were guaranteed would come true, what would it be and why is that resolution so important to you?
210. Remember something that you really wanted to happen and it didn’t. What was it and how did you feel when it didn’t happen?
211. If you could move to another part of the country, where would you choose to move and why would you like to live there?
212. Everyone wants to know what the purpose of life is. What do you think it is and explain why you feel that way?
213. What is your most favorite picture? Describe why it is your favorite and how it makes you feel whenever you see it?
214. What will you accomplish in your life? Write your obituary describing your life and your accomplishments.
215. Imagine you are a newspaper reporter and just witnessed a car accident and your submission deadline is 10 minutes away. Quickly write an article to submit to your editor or risk being fired!
216. If you were born with no sense of taste and suddenly you were able to taste, what do you think the first thing you would put in your mouth would be and why?
217. If you had been blind for the past five years and you had an operation to make you see again, whose face would be the first one you would want to see and why?
218. If you had been deaf for the past 5 years, what song would you want to hear first? What is it about that song that makes it so memorable?
219. If everything you touched turned to chocolate, what is the first thing you would touch and why? What is the last thing you would ever touch and why?
220. If you discovered you had a friendly ghost living in your bedroom, what would you do? Would you be friends with it, ignore it or have it exorcised and why?
221. If your guardian angel promised that you could do one very dangerous thing and you would not die, what would it be and why?
222. If everyone in the world had superhero powers, what superhero power would you choose and why?
223. Who was the first person you ever had a romantic interest in? What was so special about this person and would you still like them if you met them again today?
224. Would you travel to a foreign country by yourself? Describe how you think you would feel being alone in a foreign place.
225. Describe how you would feel if someone left a baby on your doorstep and what you would do? Would you keep it if you could?
226. If Bill Gates gave you his credit card for one day, with one rule – you can’t spend it on anything that you can keep at the end of the day. What would you spend it on?
227. Would you rather be left a mansion or enough money to buy a mansion from your long lost rich uncle when he died? Why would you make that choice?
228. Describe how you would feel if you were locked in a dark, damp basement overnight.
229. Describe something that happened that made you cry because you were so happy.
230. If you could write a newspaper column in your local newspaper what would you call it and why would you write about that topic?
231. If you could write a column for any magazine in the world, what magazine would you choose, what would you call it and why would you want to write about that topic?
232. If you were on a top 10 list for anything, what would it be and why would you be in the top 10?
233. If you could marry either a rich person or a beautiful, but poor person, who would you choose and why?
234. If Santa Clause came down your chimney on Christmas Eve and you were sitting in the living room when he arrived, what would you talk to him about?
235. If all stores had to close down for one week, which would you prefer to be locked inside and why?
236. Imagine meeting yourself when you are 75 years old. What questions would you ask your 75 year old self and why?
237. What food brings back fond memories of being a child? What are your memories that surround this food?
238. If human cloning was possible, would you cone yourself and why/why not?
239. Describe how you feel about someone you love without using the word ‘love’.
240. What is the last ‘great idea’ that you have ever had? Did it turn out to be so great after all and why or why not?
241. If there was one thing that you wanted someone you really like to know about you, what would it be?
242. Write a thank you letter to someone that has done something wonderful for you in your life.
243. What is the most important goal you wish to accomplish in your lifetime? Explain why it is so important to you.
244. Imagine you could have an imaginary friend. Describe how your imaginary friend looks, how they act, and what you like about them.
245. If you were one of the three pigs in the fairy tale, which pig would you be (straw stick or brick) and why?
246. What would you do if you overheard someone in a coffee shop planning to kill someone else?
247. What is the one bad habit that a person could have that would make you fall out of love with them, even if you thought they were the ‘one’ for you? Why does that bad habit bother you so much?
248. Describe the most absolute perfect day you could ever experience.
249. If you had one piece of clothing that you would have to wear every day for the rest of your life, what would it be and why would you choose that item?
250. Remember the last time you watched a movie or read a book and you actually liked the ‘ bad guy’. Describe what it was that endeared that person to you.
251. Of all the food that you now eat, at least one item must have repulsed you when you were younger, yet you now enjoy it. What food is it and what repulsed you about it when you were younger?
252. When you were little people always asked you what you wanted to be when you grew up. What did you say and why did you choose that particular job?
253. What scared you when you were younger that no longer bothers you? How did you overcome that fear?
254. Think of all the celebrities you can and pick the one that you would most like to be friends with. Why would you choose that person?
255. If you were lost in the woods would you rather have a GPS or a map and compass and why?
256. If your biggest crush were to contact you, would you prefer they did it by phone, texting, Twitter or Facebook? Why would you prefer that method of communication?
257. If there was one person in your life that you would not miss if you never saw them again, who would it be and why?
258. Name one person in your life that you would miss more than anyone else if they disappeared forever. Why is this person so important to you?
259. Describe your favorite meal that your mother ever made for you. How do you feel now when you eat the same food made by someone else?
260. Describe what you plan to do on your next day off from school or work and explain why you want to do that activity.
261. What song makes you feel sad every time you hear it and why does it make you feel that way?
262. If you were to write out your bucket list (top things you want to do before you die), what would your top 5 things be and why?
263. If there was one thing you could change about your best friend, what would it be and why?
264. If your best friend left you their exotic, poisonous snake or spider in their last will and testament, and then passed away, what would you do with the pet and why?
265. If you visited a psychic and he/she told you that you would be very rich someday, would you believe them and why or why not?
266. Describe the difference between life as a student today and life as a student in the mid-1800s.
267. If you had to be a dog for a year, what breed would you choose and why?
268. If you could have chocolates filled with ANYTHING in the world, what would you choose and why?
269. Describe the first meal you cooked by yourself and how you did it. Did it turn out delicious or a disaster and why?
270. Describe how you feel when you wake up in the morning and the sun is shining brightly, when it’s raining and when it’s snowing.
271. If you had to spend all day in bed sick, would you prefer that it was sunny or rainy and cloudy outside and why?
272. Make a prediction about the world for the coming year. Why do you feel this will come true?
273. If you could suddenly know everything there is to know about science, history, art, or literature, which would you choose and why?
274. If you had to be a teacher, would you rather teach kindergarten or college course and why?
275. Name a movie you could watch over and over and never get tired of. Describe what it is about that movie that never bores you.
276. If you were handed one million dollars in cash, would you keep in the bank, in a shoebox under your bed or in a hidden safe in your wall? Why would you feel your money is more secure this way?
277. If someone named a restaurant after you, what would it be called and why?
278. Would you prefer to live in an environment that was very, very cold or very, very hot? Why?
279. If you had to read one section of the newspaper every day at breakfast, which section would you choose and why?
280. What’s the last thing you put off doing that you ended up regretting? Why did you regret your procrastination and how did it affect you?
281. If everyone made the same amount of money at their job regardless of what they did, what job would you want and why?
282. If the birthday cake had to be replaced as the desert for birthday celebrations, what would you choose instead and why?
283. If you could be a fly on the wall during any conversation throughout history, which conversation would it be and why?
284. Describe the perfect date with someone you have never met (blind date).
285. If you were chosen to be the voice of an animated character in a children’s movie, which animal do you think your voice would suit the best and why?
286. If you broke up with someone and two days later bumped into that person out on a date with someone new, how would you feel?
287. Name the person you trust the most in the world and explain why you trust that person so much.
288. Describe someone who broke your trust and how it made you feel when you realized you couldn’t trust them anymore.
289. Of everything you’ve ever done, what is the one thing that makes you the most proud of yourself and why?
290. If you could trade wardrobes with anyone in the world, who would it be and why would you want that person’s clothing?
291. If they removed one thing from the internet that would make you stop using it, what would it be and why?
292. Could you write a list faster of the top 10 things you like or dislike? Why do you think one is easier than the other?
293. If you had to choose between abolishing Halloween or Valentine’s Day which would you choose to abolish and why?
294. Do you think Christmas or Easter is a more important Christian holiday and why?
295. Name the oldest item you currently own and explain why you have kept that item?
296. What would be worse—attending your high school reunion overweight or unsuccessful? Explain why you feel that way.
297. Name someone you once had a lot of respect for but you no longer feel that way about. What happened to change your opinion of that person?
298. If you had to choose between using deodorant or toothpaste which would you choose and why?
299. If God and the devil were choosing players for a hockey team, whose team would you prefer to be on and why?
300. Name the dumbest superstition you’ve ever heard and explain why you feel it is so ridiculous.